Unglaublich, dass meine Schulzeit nun vorbei ist...
![]() |
| Top Cotton on - Shorts H&M - Satchel ASOS |
Today I spent my day with my great friends at Münster's Aasee and harbour. I love those days, in which you can just enjoy the moment and relax, when you dont have to worry about anywhing. And as I am finished with my A-levels I got plenty of time at the moment... just waiting for my prom :) My schooltime has finally come to an end... and it always seemed so far away...



Love the outfit! Also, I've very jealous of all that water. I live in the desert. :(
AntwortenLöschenThe Tall Blonde Artist
Haha thank you :D Having this cute lake near my place is indeed great :)
Löschendanke süße für dein kommentar,also noch ist es relativ frisch und bisher hälts supi, du kannst ja zum schutz mit klarlack drüber gehn oder dann nochmal mim nagellack !küsschen
AntwortenLöschenschöne Bilder die blaue Tasche ist so schön :)
AntwortenLöschentelmaminaa.blogspot.fr
Superschönes Outfit!
AntwortenLöschenDie Tasche ist toll!
AntwortenLöschennice outfit :)
AntwortenLöschendas Outfit ist sehr süß :)
AntwortenLöschenDu bist so hübsch :) und dein Blog ist auch toll!
AntwortenLöschenLg von deiner neuen Leserin <3
sehr schönes Outfit :)
AntwortenLöschenLust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?
http://ocean-of-pictures.blogspot.de/