Außerdem noch ein paar Looks, die die Farbkombination schwarz+gelb haben, welche ich momentan einfach richtig nice finde!
Welches Outfit findet ihr am besten?
Morgen steht endlich meine finale mündliche Prüfung zum Abitur an - Mathe. Ich bin ziemlich aufgeregt aber freue mich auf die Zeit danach :) Dann komme ich nämlich aus meiner Lernhöhle raus und stelle euch mehr von mir und meinen Outfits vor!
![]() | |||
| http://lookbook.nu/garypeppervintage |
![]() |
| http://lookbook.nu/tiffany |
![]() |
| http://lookbook.nu/goldenwhitedecor |
![]() |
| http://lookbook.nu/opheliemorel |
![]() |
| http://lookbook.nu/anoushka |
![]() |
| http://lookbook.nu/pose |
Sooo, for this week I chose some outfits that show the new skirt trends, which I have presented some days earlier. Just like I said you can combine them in so many ways!
Besides, I want to show you some looks that include the colours black and yellow, because I really love this combination at the moment!
Which Outfit do you like most?
Tomorrow I have my final oral exam for my a-levels. It's Maths! I am quite nervous about it but I am soo looking forward to the time after it! Cause then, I will come out of my learning cave and start presenting you more of myself and my own outfits!







Tolle Fotos!
AntwortenLöschen....Mathe muendlich!? wow! Viel Erfolg!
:)
danke :))
LöschenI meant I'm NOW following your blog!!! sorry about that!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenI love the yellow blazer and black dress outfit. It looks so good. I never thought of mixing those two colors together...thanks for showing it :] I'm now follow your blog and I hope you do same. Good luck on your final
AntwortenLöschen<3 Miianne
Miiannefashiondaily.blogspot.com
I love the outfits you chose! Especially those yellow shorts!
AntwortenLöschenAlso I really can't wait to follow you and I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you!
xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/
hey, danke für deinen lieben kommentar. ja, es sind viele. verrückt, ich weiss :)
AntwortenLöschenich hab grade gesehen, dass du aus münster kommst. ich wohn ganz in der nähe!
Wow! Tolle Inspiartionen! Ich wünsche dir alles gute für deine Prüfung;) Ich kann aus Erfahrung sagen, dass es gar nicht so schlimm ist wie man es sich im Vorfeld vorstellt;)
AntwortenLöschenVielen lieben Dank für eure lieben Worte !! <3 x
AntwortenLöschenI'm seriously in love with all of these outfits!!! adorable!
AntwortenLöschenLove your blog :)
http://fashionistaforever22.blogspot.com/