7/08/2012

6 Comments

Outfits of the Week #7

http://lookbook.nu/anouska_p
Sonntag = OOTW Tag!
Diesmal habe ich fast nur schwarz-weiß-denim Outfits rausgesucht, da ich diese Kombination liebe und selbst sehr oft trage.


Sunday = OOTW Day!
This time I mosty picked out black-white-denim outfits, because I love this combination and wear it myself very often.



http://lookbook.nu/user/109679-Mira-B

http://www.chictopia.com/thevagabond
http://lookbook.nu/ericakvam
http://lookbook.nu/anouska_p
http://lookbook.nu/karinbylund
http://lookbook.nu/user/109679-Mira-B
http://lookbook.nu/fashionwhit


6 Kommentare:

  1. Bist du auch ein Riesenfan von Thilda und Mira? Oaaarrr ich liebe ihre Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are all such amazing and inspiring looks! Love all the styles, thanks for posting!

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. FASHION GURUS FOR SURE ! I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon :)

    god bless

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Woooah! *-*
    Ich hab mich in diese Outfits verliebt! <3

    Kristina<3

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke! Ich freue mich stets über jeden Kommentar und eure Meinung! :) & ich werd euch so schnell wie möglich antworten! xx


Thank you! I appreciate every single comment and always like to hear what you think :) & I'll get back to you asap! xx

Neuerer Post Älterer Post