![]() |
| by Dune |
Wie findet ihr diese Taschen?
Today I want to show you this bag-trend: The Batwing Tote Bag, also often called Smiling Tote Bag, because its shape kinda looks like a smile(with a lot of imagination...). I think they are cute, especially in a colourblocking-design. The it-bag among this model is the Luggage Phantom Square Bag by Céline. Buuut I looked for some nice, affordable alternatives for you.
What do you think about these bags?
![]() |
| by Bag by Céline, Picture from Fashion-items.com |
![]() |
| 1. OASAP 75€ - 2. Romwe 70€ - 3. SheInside 115€ |




So viel Fantasie braucht das gar nicht um das Lächelnd zu sehen. Ich finde die total süss! xoxo ♥
AntwortenLöschendanke :)
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank für den Tipp :)
AntwortenLöschenUi vielen Dank =)
AntwortenLöschenthese bags are gorgeous!
AntwortenLöschenxx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies
Looks like a perfect day bag! They are very nice!
AntwortenLöschenHugs,
Ali
www.alilooks.com
Dankeschööööööön :) hast du ein foto oder einen Beitrag von deinem Look? :)
AntwortenLöschenOh, die sind echt cool!
AntwortenLöschen